Model: 1501C Classic
Single Head Compact
1501C Classic – 15 NEEDLES COMPACT EMBROIDERY MACHINES, USED FOR HATS, SHIRTS, JACKETS, AND MORE!
This single head machine features 15 needles, an LCD screen and a great set of supplies and accessories to make sure you get up and running on Day 1. But the first thing you’ll notice when you get your new Avancé 1501C is that it’s been tested by running more than 300,000 stitches before it ever leaves the factory! It’s one of the best-tested monogramming machines in the industry!
0% Financing Available
Ask us about our special financing offer on the Avancé 1501C Classic. Now for a limited time.
FREE Online Training or at ColDesi
FREE Technical Support
FREE Support and Maintenance Videos
FREE FAQs Online
The Avancé 1501C is designed to give you that combination of price, features and reliability that makes it easy to get into the commercial embroidery business. No matter what you’ve used embroidery machines for in the past, this single head is for you.
Avancé comes with everything you need to succeed, including digitizing software from Sierra, a great selection of hoops and accessories a 5 year warranty and the best training in the industry.
It’s FAST – up to 1200 stitches per minute means you can produce the maximum amount of goods in the minimum amount of time.
It’s RELIABLE – before you ever see the Avancé 1501C it has already run 300,000 stitches. That’s how we can offer a FIVE YEAR warranty.
It’s READY TO GO – the 1501C is ready to embroider flats and caps right out of the box. It even comes with 4,000 designs to get you started.
- 15 Needles/Colors
- 22″ x 14″ Embroidery Area
- Includes Table Top
- Includes Hoops
- Includes Cap Frame & Driver
- Includes Metal Stand
- 6 Year Warranty
- Free Training & Support
- Embroidery Area – 22“ x 14“ (560mm x 360mm)
- Machine Size – 33“w x 30“d x 63“h (includes metal stand)
- Weight – 320 lbs
- Needles/Colors – 15
- Power – 110V/60Hz and 200V/50Hz self-adaptable worldwide
- Network Ready
- 2 Million – 200 design memory
- Maximum speed 1200 SPM
- Wide Cap Frame: 270°
- Quiet operation
- Real time stitching preview
- USB port
- Thread Break detention
- Easily transportable for mobile use
- 4” LCD Color Display
- Rotate Designs
Hoops & Frames
(1) Jacket Back Kit w/Table – 53 x 35 cm (21“ x 14“) includes hoop and table.
(2) Large Tubular Hoops – 30 x 30 cm (12“ x 12“)
(2) Cap Frames & Cap Gauge – 270 degree frames
(8) Round Hoops – (2 each) – 21 cm (8.6“), 15 cm (5.9“), 12 cm (4.7“), 9 cm (3.5“)